06 August 2014

Wentworth's former co-star Sarah Wayne Callies says she is proud of him for coming out!

Do you remember her? Sarah Wayne Callies is the actress who played Dr. Sara Tancredi in the popular hit show (in which most of us discovered Wentworth in television) "Prison Break". The gorgeous actress gave recentlly an interview in whatsuphollywood and she talked about her most recent project called Into the Storm, previous job in Walking Dead and more. One of the questions that she was asked was if she keeps in touch with Wentworth. READ BELOW what she replied...
Wentowrth and Sarah in Prison Break
Q: Do you still keep in touch with Wentworth Miller?
We’ve lost touch over the years, I think. I don’t live in Los Angeles anymore so it’s difficult. But I’ve kept tabs on him and I think he’s done some brilliant work with his writing career. I wept I was so happy for him the day he came out. That was something that requires a tremendous amount of courage. I am so proud of him. I’m happy for him. That’s got to be one heck of a struggle to go from being the guy on the cover of everything, this enormous international sex symbol, to having the courage to stand up and say, “This is who I am and this is who I’m going to be and I’m going to be that publically.” I think the courage of that example probably saved more than a few lives for young men and young women around the world. And I’m proud to have worked with him. (SOURCE)

Very touching words from Sarah about Went. It's nice to know that Wentworth's co-workes have a great respect for him and that they have nothing but good things to say. Also, SWC yesterday made a "AMA" (means ask me anything) here and when a fan asked her the same question she replied once again!


 Fan: Have you stayed in touch with Wentworth Miller or any other Prison Break co-stars? I loved you and Wentworth's chemistry :)

 SWC: living in different cities, wentworth and i haven't been able to stay in touch as much as we'd like. but i have a world of respect for the personal choices he's made recently: i was hugely happy for him and proud of him when he came out as gay. it was a brave choice, and one that i imagine will have a powerful impact on the lives of young men and women in the LGBTQ community.

5 comments:

  1. I love them sooo much<3333333333. They are ship of the century. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just can't wait to see those two back together on the screen again, it's all i'm looking forward to now. Though their relationship was rather turbulent in the entire series I would love to see them in a more calm and romantic place this time around. I just love the way they're in love, my fave screen couple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these actors they're amazing and I agree with Sarah it must've been extremely hard to come out to members of the public about that for that we are all very proud of him x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I agree with everybody I liked everything from the very beginning to the very end it was sad to see him go in the end though I think.

    ReplyDelete